Xenia grown wild...

honeypot

I have tons of xenia colonies needing cut back, price depends on size, and I am willing to ship...I'll have pictures asap...

honeypot

It's true, it doesn't ship well, or so they say, it is aquacultured xenia, mother colony was shipped to me and it did fine, it is growing like crazy, I have about 50 colonies not counting the original. It is very hardy, my blenny used to bite off pieces growing to close to it's home, but it grows so fast the blenny gave up...Let me know if you are interested...

reefmate75

Originally Posted by Honeypot
http:///forum/post/2473534
It's true, it doesn't ship well, or so they say, it is aquacultured xenia, mother colony was shipped to me and it did fine, it is growing like crazy, I have about 50 colonies not counting the original. It is very hardy, my blenny used to bite off pieces growing to close to it's home, but it grows so fast the blenny gave up...Let me know if you are interested...
problem with that blenny is that even if you pluck 1 hand off xenia that 1 hand will turn into a full coral
thats probly why you are getting overgrown with it, although i must admitt that my pink puslsing xenia is all over my tank, and i have been known to throw away 15-20 heads at a time, i still love the stuff though! very pretty and fluffy

honeypot

Here are some pics, not the best, but its what I've got for now. I put it all in the corner of my tank to fit it all in one shot, bah...there's a lot of it...I'll be fragging it within the next two days, then I'll post pics and specific prices...Prices will probably range from $5-45 depending on the size, I've got some large colonies stuck to nice size rocks, so they'll of course be priced more than frags...Send me a PM for estimated shipping prices or any questions...

;p

honeypot

I've fragged some of it, not nearly as much as I'd like, but quite a bit. After I get rid of what is fragged, I will probably ready some more of it. I've added some pictures so you see what you will be getting. The pieces for $30-45 are larger of course and will require a little more of a shipping cost...I will ship priority mail (2 days) or Overnight Priority, let me know how much you want, what shipping method, and zip code, and I will give you total with shipping cost. If you want a heat pack just let me know and I'll add $1 to total. What is pictured are some of the $5 pieces, a $15 and $30 piece and one of the $45 pieces...just send me a pm and I will get back to you...
8 available @ $5
2 available @ $10
2 available @ $20
1 available @ $30
2 available @ $45