Xenia/shrooms/digitata trade daytona area

myescape0

Are you interested in selling any ???? We'll be in that area Saturday. We have a 400W m/h that we're looking to trade for frags. Thanks,Paul and Dawn

bikergator

I have all U want...big pieces...small pieces...mostly purple/tan colored shrooms, also some reds brown frillys also....and yes I would like a 400 setup that would be awesome...lemme know when and what kinda trade u wanna do....Roy

bikergator

wow..just reread ur post..says u will be here today..sorry I worked all day...just got home, when will u be back again?
also i have lots of xenia..on rock....on glass we can scrape off...u name it LOL..anyhow..lemme know..Roy

myescape0

sorry,but i traded the light today for a 100+lbs of nice live rock.he was selling it,so i offered him the light instead of cash and he said yes.i would like to buy some of everything of you have.we can come get it next weekend.i'm setting up the 75 we picked up today.thats why we traded for the rock. thank you, Paul and Dawn

d12monkey

Willing to part with some of the purple/tan shrooms for some cash? Will be driving by on sat or sun. If so e-mail me or IM me, any one of the major messaging services, same handle.
Thanks

bikergator

any thing to trade?...equip/powerheads anything like that?...if not I guess cash will be ok..I dont like to take money for the stuff...but I will pm u on yahoo ok?

d12monkey

Originally posted by bikergator
any thing to trade?...equip/powerheads anything like that?...if not I guess cash will be ok..I dont like to take money for the stuff...but I will pm u on yahoo ok?

:nope: not really in the process of stocking up my 55 gal.

d12monkey

Actually I have a chocolate chip starfish :rolleyes: , 1 orange tail blue damsel :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , and a shandshifter starfish :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . But I doubt you want any of that :nervous:.