xenia to trade

tierodking

I have A LOT of pinkish pulsing xenia.
I have small, med., lrg., & x-tra large HEALTH pulsing xenia. Will trade for other corals or trade for Figi live rock comparable to sixe of rock that xenia is on.
Come and get it, I need it out of my tank, its like a weed. I can't get it to stop growing.
I am unable to take pictures--the wife lost the digi camera.
Located 15 min west of Fredericksburg, VA
If interested, please reply to 4x4@biggar.us
shawn

chunks

what do you want for a trade? I have some super-colored zoo frags, and a small green shroom i could potencially trade. I also have some LR

chunks

All my tanks are too stocked to keep anything like yellow tangs, im really just into trading corals

S

summerdaze

would you be willing to ship me some ? my zip is 29909? if so let me know what the shipping charges are, thanks

chunks

Ueh i can ship some zoos or shrooms, charges shouldnt be over $15, zoos are hardy corals. Ill get you some pics tomorrow

tierodking

I will trade for zoos or for LR. I do prefer LR to be fiji.
the size rock you send me, I will send back a comparable size rock w/ xenia on it
shawn

B

brigbills

i work in Chantilly, va an travel to Winchester.
Do you ever go to these area's

teen

ive got some green star polyps, kenya tree frags, and green zoas for trade. if your interested, im interested in the xenia. lmk

tierodking

being so close, you could come by and pick your own xenia. Do you ever go to Marine Scene? I usually sell my xenia to them.
I do sometimes go towards winchester or gainsville, we could meet if you want, but like I said above, you could pick and choose your xenia if you like.
sb

B

brigbills

Let me no if when you are in the area and I we can work out something. My tank is still new and 1 1/2 so I am trying to set up good contacts.