xenia

chadman

i am breaking down my tank in less than a week and moving...before the move i would like to get rid of some of my xenia like i have said in posts of past...i am trying to make room for a new large rock which i will be growing sps on....
i have a large rock with 100+ stalks on and then i have smaller rocks with anywhere from three stalks to like ten or more.....let me know if your interested...i would like to get it out by the move as to make the move jsut a little easier...e mail me at chadschlanger@gmail.com

chadman

no it is white/pink aquacultured pom pom xenia...pulsing of course. sorry no blue...does the blue pulse as well? i don't know that i have seen the blue before....

I

indydirk

What are you looking to get for the large rock with the xenia on it? I might be interested if you can give me a price and maybe let me know what shipping to 46227 would be. email me a mayhew.d@sbcglobal.net
:jumping:

chadman

even though your a colts fan i sent you an e-mail back...haha...only kidding! i gotta support my birds though...go eagles :)

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by chadman
even though your a colts fan i sent you an e-mail back...haha...only kidding! i gotta support my birds though...go eagles :)
:cheer: Go Colts !!!! :cheer:
sorry, that's a little too rich for my blood. i'll keep checking around and maybe see about one of the smaller rocks. thanks.

chadman

Originally Posted by dsny19
How much for the rock with the 100 stalks shipped to NY 10314? Any pics?
Please email me direct dsny19@aol.com
Thanks
this thread has some pictures of the xenia in it if you just page down a little....i am on my laptop and do not have the pictures saved on here or else i'd send them to you also via email...