Xenias at a VERY good price!! Indy

brandan

So I have some Illongated Pulsing Xenias that I need to get rid of. They are tank propagated from ORA in Florida. It started out at 2 stalks, and after many frag sessions, is still over 25 stalks. Some are on rubble, many are on the glass, and some are on a 3-5lbs piece of Fiji LR. I am looking to get rid of all of them. I am going to switch the tank over to an SPS and LPS tank, so I am getting rid of all my Xenias. For local pickup I am asking $3 a stalk if you come get them. For shipping I am asking $5 a stalk + overnight shipping only. If you are interested in more than 1 stalk, let me know, and I WILL work something out with you on price. I would like to get rid of all these soon. If you would like the rock that is covered with them, I will charge $35 locally. Here are a few pics just to see if anyone is interested. Let me know here if you are interested, I can post or email more pics on request. The first picture is what it started out at 6 months ago.
6 months ago

Now

For the ones attached to the glass, I can just cut them off with a razor. I will charge less for these, since they are not attached to anything, they will attach overnight to a rock.

brandan

I will only guarantee UPS. If you want I can do USPS and it will be a little less. How many would you like? Overnight to SC with UPS will be $38 regardless on how many you want. Just let me know, I can ship them Monday most likely.

emm0909

Xenias are fragile and have problems in shipping correct? Strange for how fast they actually grow in a tank. They can't be sent USPS Priority and stay alive can they?

brandan

Originally Posted by emm0909
Xenias are fragile and have problems in shipping correct? Strange for how fast they actually grow in a tank. They can't be sent USPS Priority and stay alive can they?
Best would be UPS Overnight, but USPS Overnight might be ok. Once they acclimate, they grow very well, but they do not ship very well sometimes.

brandan

Originally Posted by bizoid
interested in 2-3 stalks. what are shipping costs to 22406 va. ?
$40shipped with USPS, or $55shiped from UPS

brandan

All are gone, except for one stalk, which I am keeping for now. I will post when I frag next. It should be within a week or so.

crazyfrog

Thats fine. We're pretty busy *right* now but in a few weeks it should be easier to make it to Indy. Thanks!

brandan

Originally Posted by Hocky
Damn, I wish I would've seen this earlier. Shoot me a PM next time. ;-)
Sure can

brandan

Originally Posted by MSBJSEAL
Interested In Xenia, How Much Shipping Usps To Mississippi 39466
Just one frag?

claymc

I'm interested, plus if you have any other Frags..
I live in Greenwood.. Can pick up or meet 1/2 or whatever it takes.
Thx!
-clayton

crazyfrog

We're thinking about making a trip to Indy this Sat. are you going to be around so we can pick up some xenia? I'll post tonight what I have to possibly trade.

brandan

Originally Posted by crazyfrog
We're thinking about making a trip to Indy this Sat. are you going to be around so we can pick up some xenia? I'll post tonight what I have to possibly trade.
On Saturday I work from 8-4pm, so I will be free anytime after that. Let me know with more details.
Thanks,
Brandan