Xenias at a VERY good price!! Indy

rdannon331

How much is shipping to 33180?
I would like about $25 worth... preferably loose pieces off the wall. Let me know how much is shipping and if its not too much, I will definitley buy about $25 or so.

brandan

Originally Posted by claymc
I'm interested, plus if you have any other Frags..
I live in Greenwood.. Can pick up or meet 1/2 or whatever it takes.
Thx!
-clayton
Let me do an inventory on all the frags I have, to see how much I have to go around.

brandan

Due to recent shipping problems, and the huge climate change here in the midwest the past few weeks, I will not be shipping any of these Xenias. I shipped some a few weeks ago and they were dead on arrival. The person said that it was nothing that I did wrong, they simply just did not do well. I will give dibs to the locals first. I will let you know if i will be willing to ship later.

crazyfrog

After 4pm shouldn't be a problem. I have only a couple things you might be interested for trade-if you aren't interested in a trade we can just buy them. I have a pink birdsnest thats been growing great for me that I can cut a piece off and mount to a rock if you would like. Otherwise I have some sort of polyp frag (1/2-3/4" across I don't know what kind because I got them as one of my first corals) pictured here:
under actinics only

under 400 watt MH 12,000K (on the right hand side of the birdsnest)

crazyfrog

I tried that email address and it didn't go through (delivery failed). Basically we're going to be in Broadripple and Carmel running errands. Let me know where you want to meet. We can go your way no problem. PM me

brandan

I live in Brownsburg, which is 8 miles west of Indianapolis. I work in the Carmel area, so we can met up there if you want. I can jsut bring the frag to work. What sounds good to you?

crazyfrog

Ok, bringing it to work sounds good. We'll probably be at Khan's wine store around 4. Do you work near there?

crazyfrog

Brandan,
They look good so far! I unfortunately have probably lost the unmounted one (it got away from me when I put them in the big tank). The mounted one started to pulse within 20 minutes of putting it in the tank. I have some pictures from last night but haven't uploaded them yet. The light isn't on yet today but they look taller today already.
Thanks for such a great coral!

brandan

Originally Posted by crazyfrog
Brandan,
They look good so far! I unfortunately have probably lost the unmounted one (it got away from me when I put them in the big tank). The mounted one started to pulse within 20 minutes of putting it in the tank. I have some pictures from last night but haven't uploaded them yet. The light isn't on yet today but they look taller today already.
Thanks for such a great coral!
Thats half my fault, I forgot to tell you there was one in there that was not attached to anything. Good to hear that they are doing well. The birdnest looks awesome also. Thanks again

brandan

Originally Posted by Firefighter187
I would be intrested what do you have left? I am in Fort Wayne and travel to Indy a lot.
Just give me a few days notice, and I'll get some ready. Just PM me, or post here, and I'll get you some.

crazyfrog

I did know that it wasn't attached, it just got away from me. We had it rubber banded to a shell but my clownfish decided it was food. I'm going to let it be, it seems to be recovering from the trauma, we'll see. It looks even better tonight. I took some video (I might work on hosting it to post) of the pulsing to show my in laws (who were in the car with us).

I

indydirk

"If you would like the rock that is covered with them, I will charge $35 locally." What time would you be available this Friday, after 4:00pm is fine with me (that is if you still have the rock). Hit me up, am very interested.

brandan

Originally Posted by indydirk
"If you would like the rock that is covered with them, I will charge $35 locally." What time would you be available this Friday, after 4:00pm is fine with me (that is if you still have the rock). Hit me up, am very interested.

Well, since the original post the rock has doubled or even tripled in stalks. I would be willing to sell it still, but not for $35. I have to work late tonight, so tonight would not be good. With the size of the rock, it would be best to just put it in a cooler loaded with a few gallons of water. I could have it ready sometime this weekend maybe. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks,

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by Brandan
Well, since the original post the rock has doubled or even tripled in stalks. I would be willing to sell it still, but not for $35. I have to work late tonight, so tonight would not be good. With the size of the rock, it would be best to just put it in a cooler loaded with a few gallons of water. I could have it ready sometime this weekend maybe. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks,

sent you an private message, must not have gotten it. give me a quote and I'll see what we can do ..........