XM bulbs

tanksalot

Have you seen the 250W bulbs, is there a difference between them and the 400W? Im thinking I will replace my ushio with the xm but wanted some input first. Thanks for the reply.

sandman12

Just to let u know they have a 30day garantee. I bought my bulbs (400w 10k) over 2 months ago but just started using htem on sat.. ONe bulb is really yellow but they said i can send it in for inspection. Great people and 90% of the time great bulbs! I would recammend them.

reefnut

Originally posted by Tanksalot
Im thinking I will replace my ushio with the xm but wanted some input first.

I can't help much but I got 400w 10k XMs to replace my Ushio's... still have another month before I'm going to change them out though.

tanksalot

Do you think there is a big difference between the 400W and 250W as far as color goes? Let me know how you like the bulbs when you do change them, I dont need to change mine for a couple months. I just wanted info before I made my mind up.

dima96

i'm running 250 watt 10k xdes. they are slightly bluer then the ab 10k de and way bluer the ushios. i like the bulbs but one of the three i bought wouldn't fire, they are replacing it.