Xotic Agressive question...

memole

ok sorry...here is what I would like... SOmething elegant this is going in the Bedroom so nothing snake like or just plain ugly (groupers I think are ugly) I would like two to three fish but are willing to do one big elegant fish... thanks again..

fmarini

there are a handfull of coldwater (Japanese) lionfish which never get into this country. They are cool looking and rare and its hard to say how they'll do, but if you got the dough
As for rhinopias, check out that link above, its links to a purple morph rhinopia eschmermeyersi, no ways its an $1800 fish. R eschermeyersi are the least rare rhinpoias and that one would retail for around $800. Eitherway its freakin gorgeous.
Anyway there are mor Xotic scorpionfish which you can do a google search for look for ambon lionfish, blue finned lionfish, rhinopia aphanes, Rhinopia frondosa, imicus, chorydactus.
Tghe tough part for you is to find these fish, as most wholesaler know what they got as far as rare and Xotoic so they send them off to high end clients (like Asia)first. If you know a cherry picker that the wholesaler you might be able to score something cool, it just costs $$$

memole

I saw a picture of the Blue finned lion fish....that is the most xotic thing I have ever seen. can I keep a couple different types iof lion fish or isn't that recommended. like I said I am new to aggressive....and this is a 90 gal (48"x24"x18wide.) thanks again....

zemuro114

dragon eel, bumblebee grouper (very nice looking and friendly) and a blue lion would be a sweet tank... i would cry if one died though... :( good luck keep us posted on what u get!

memole

Thanks for the suggestions... I will keep you posted on what I decide to get. thanks again to everyones ideas...
Chris