ya gain one, ya lose one

b_ball12_99

Lost my cc starfish late last nite/early this moring. I had plans to move him into my 75gallon and he didn't look good the day I was going to do it. Next nite he still looked bad and I knew I was losing him so I swited him to my 75 where he moved a little (only 1 arm was moving) and he was curled up dead this morining. On a brighter not I got my flame angel today. Love the bright colors on him. Going to post some pics of him on my website maybe this weekend or a little later. Just thought I'd share my progress in case anyone was interested.

topfish

I'm sorry about your starfish b ball, but congrats about the flame! Can't wait till I see pics of him.

Sorry to here that b-ball, hate when things happen like this, congrats on the new flame. Hows the arm feeling?? today I thought We lost our niger trigger, looked over at the tank and he was laying on the bottom , the dork was just sleeping. Sorry again about the CC...cya,...fixit :(

b_ball12_99

Not sure why the starfish died, water tested out good, whats its usually at, i'll chalk it up as natural selection. Shame the timing he died though. Few more days he would have been in my big tank with all the resources he could ever want for survival.
TopfisH- i will try and get some pics up, flame is hiding right now so i'll have to wait until he gets settle and start coming out more
fixit- Arms doing pretty good. Hurts when it gets hit in the plate but thats something i'll have to deal with for now. How's you doing with your back and all?

not for nothin' but I am partial to cc starfish...I currently have one and it's one of my favorite specimens...hey but congrats on the flame...that's another prized specimen!!!