YAAAAAAAAAA....I have a tank up and running

rykna

Brian and I decided to keep the 45 gallon tank and put my daughter's fresh water fish in it!!!!!!!!
I'm setting it up right now. There is just something calming, soothing, rejuvinating about a fish tank, fresh or salt, that I love. The tank has a few mollies and 2 types of neon tetras. I'll probably get a few more fish for it once everything is all cleaned up.
Next time I set up a sat water tank I am buying 8x4 foot sheets of plexi glass to shield the walls from salt splatter. The back and side walls where the 90 gallon was are saturated with salt. When spring comes I'll have to sand and repaint.
Thanks again all for you help and support!!!!

rykna

Ya.....mollies are cute little buggers. Bunch of little beggers too. Everytime I walk by the tank they follow. :happyfish

adesimone1

Originally Posted by Rykna
Brian and I decided to keep the 45 gallon tank and put my daughter's fresh water fish in it!!!!!!!!
I'm setting it up right now. There is just something calming, soothing, rejuvinating about a fish tank, fresh or salt, that I love. The tank has a few mollies and 2 types of neon tetras. I'll probably get a few more fish for it once everything is all cleaned up.
Next time I set up a sat water tank I am buying 8x4 foot sheets of plexi glass to shield the walls from salt splatter. The back and side walls where the 90 gallon was are saturated with salt. When spring comes I'll have to sand and repaint.
Thanks again all for you help and support!!!!

Rykna can you email me your number so I can call you. Thanks Terri DeSimone

fishgeek01

I am glad to hear that you will still be getting your hands wet, what an emotional time this has been for you and your family, I am glad to hear that you are doing well, and still like I said able to get wet when you want. Happy finning...

rykna

Originally Posted by blizz75
where are the pics? you should do some african cichlids they will take care of the mollies for you

Their coming

rykna

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
I am glad to hear that you will still be getting your hands wet, what an emotional time this has been for you and your family, I am glad to hear that you are doing well, and still like I said able to get wet when you want. Happy finning...
Thanks, there's just something about having a fish tank that soothes the soul. :happyfish

alyssia

My daughter's FW mollies and platies have babies constantly. Plus, I love the all the plants you can put in them. I also love neon tetras and glass catfish.