YAY!!! I have 1000 posts now!!!

robchuck

Congrats! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
...and I see you've already changed the blurb underneath your name.

B

big911dog

oooo ooooo oooo.....Do a Jedi mind trick on me. I'm stupid!!!

bigarn

Originally posted by Dacia
I've wanted to be a Jedi for years. :happy:

Congrats on 1000 :jumping: and may the force be with you! :D

thederek

so is that when you get to choose your own blurb? 1000? I noticed mine changed after I think 25, but I'm not sure on all the numbers and when they change, if anyone knows id be interested in finding out.

robchuck

Originally posted by thederek
so is that when you get to choose your own blurb? 1000? I noticed mine changed after I think 25, but I'm not sure on all the numbers and when they change, if anyone knows id be interested in finding out.

1,000 posts is when you get to enter your own (there is a 15 character limit; otherwise, my blurb would read: Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!)
The fish names change automatically after so many posts, and the administrators like to keep things fresh, so the names for each level of post count change every few months.
Dacia,
Is that a Japanese Swallowtail in your avatar?

tyedyed1

Luke....i'm not your father, Luke.( in darth vader voice):D congrats on the mile marker. as you can see it will be years (probably) before i get there.

B

big911dog

I was so excited about the mind trick I forgot to say Congrats!

bigarn

Originally posted by thederek

At 1000 posts you get to choose your own...at least that's what I did.
By the way, don't try useing the word shark, it must be reserved for the mods. That's why mine doesn't say Great White Shark. I tried, and it came up Great White

[hr]
. :mad:
:D

tyedyed1

hey arn you might try using a 5 instead of an S in the word shark, looks like a five but still the same basic shape:thinking:
. sorry for highjacking this thread, just helping my fellow shark lover.:yes:

dacia

Is that a Japanese Swallowtail in your avatar?
Yes. A female swallowtail angel named Bouncer. She would always "bounce" up and down in the water right before the food was dropped in.