Yay!!

ryand

we finally got our anenamea!! and a couple of other things. well i know its been a long time scence i last posted but for those of you that know i have 2 tamato clowns in the tank already for about 2 months and now we have an bta an arrow crab and a dimondback gobie. the only thing i am worried about is the sand storm the gobie continues to make. the main reson y i am worried is because it is covering the rocks and anenamea. is this something to be worried about?
o and the clowns are already swimming inside the bta if im correct thats good to be doing that this fast

snipe

Gobies can be a pain but you will either have to blown the sand off the rocks and anemone "he will eventually move and this wont be a problem" but it will still be on the rocks. Either get read of him or clean it off that is all you can do.

ryand

alright thank you for your help also would it depend on what type of sand and how much it has been moved befor? because the sand at the pet store didnt seem to mind it much any more after he did his little gills trick so could it just be on how use the sand is to being moved?

snipe

Sand is Sand IMO it probly wouldnt care if you made it into a ball and through it around the room. Sand isnt live it is the bacteria on the sand that is live.

ryand

no no i guess yo didnt understand me i ment after he has sifeted threw it a frew times will it not get into a huge sand storm and just stay at the bottom or would i have to get so courser sand

snipe

The finer the sand the easier it is to stir up. That said I wouldnt worry to mutch about it once the bacteria is on the sand "like in the ocea" it will be very heavy and shouldnt blow around mutch when bothered. Once he has his hole made he shouldnt bother the sand very mutch more.