Yeah Tank Pics!?

perps

http://www.perplexer.com/salty/
Here is my website with current picture of my reef / fish tank.. I'm not sure if i want to go full blow reef yet.. cause i do like the fish.. Please view and give me all your feedback.. bad or good.. I want to add another filter to my tank a fluval 404..
Watch out for CARTMAN!!
[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: Perps ]

b_ball12_99

Also the weird anenome looks like an aitapsi (know i speled that wrong, not used to typing it) and most every recemmends them to be removed.

adrian

Yup, thats an aptasia anemone, they can get out of control, just jucie it with a little kalkwaser. Are those your nitrate readings on top of your tank? The one that looks blood red? Nice start :)

perps

Originally posted by ADRON420:
<STRONG>Yup, thats an aptasia anemone, they can get out of control, just jucie it with a little kalkwaser. Are those your nitrate readings on top of your tank? The one that looks blood red? Nice start :)</STRONG>
Yep those are my reading on top the tank.. The blood red on is PH (8.2).. the clear one is nitrate(0 YEAH) and the yellowish on is amonmia (0.25) and the redish on is thre trites (20.0) I jujst cant seems to get these to drop.. I keep em there for reference so the next time i check i know if it got worst or not

adrian

Perps, what test kit are you using? You should not get any ammonia or nitrites, and I doubt you have any seeing as your brain and feather dusters are so well expanded. Your test may be crap, noffense just trying to help. Salifert offers a great test kit, for ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate you can use tetra also.