yellow head moray and lion

cartman101

hmmmm...... good question. I know some people who have a yellow head moray and it ate all there fish. I know some people who have a yellowhead moray that never bothered there fish. (you r talking about a fimbriatus moray right?). Its a 50/50 chance

dave_15

well not sure...when i saw one it was brownish with darker brown lines it was about 2 feet long and it had a yellow head (its either Gymnothorax rueppelliae or fimbriatus)

cartman101

Originally Posted by Cartman101
hmmm... try posting a picture of it if u can. I thinks its a fimbriatus (the mean one).
plus they r more common

cartman101

this eel was defintly on my too get list but it was off in a jppy untill i herd it gets extremely aggressive

dave_15

cant find a pic but it was a brown kind (like in the viper moray) and it had lines like in the Gymnothorax rueppelliae
(pics from google)

dave_15

yess! i got it....its so kool...its in my 30 now but will be upgraded soon and its about 1.5 feet long (please dont tell me its too big for that tank as it uses only half of the tank) maybe for christmass i can get a bigger aquarium for him:) Well i hope everything works out.