Yellow Tang Vote

bschaible

are we not sticking to the schedule? tangs says friday november 12th is when the post was supposed to be up...

sk8shorty01

Originally Posted by BSchaible
are we not sticking to the schedule? tangs says friday november 12th is when the post was supposed to be up...

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Doesnt matter to me, I dont have any good Yellow Tang Pictures anyways.

jerthunter

Wow! I actually have one of my photos on the poll AND I have one vote! (I wonder who that is...) Well it is nice to be considered.

sk8shorty01

Originally Posted by ElitePhoto
thanks for all the votes. you guys/gals are awesome!

Another 20$ for you! I think you are going to end up getting quite a few 20$ credits from this photo contest, you take awesome pictures. I put a few in so maybe I will win something.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Wow! I actually have one of my photos on the poll AND I have one vote! (I wonder who that is...) Well it is nice to be considered.
Same here. GOt one vote and still can't figure out who it is.

Thanks Shorty... Good luck to you and your photos.
Your pic deserves the votes. Your tang looks healthy, the photography is gorgeous and you caught a great action shot.

elitephoto

Looks like having a bunch of people on your side to vote for you does too huh Zanc? Photo is just a hobby for me with a little work on the side. I am a professional auto detailer ;) Photo I do once or twice a month. never shot photos of fish until about 2 weeks ago

alix2.0

i think instead of all the links on these voting threads SWF should just post the picture theyre thinking about using along with the username... that way if the poster has more than one picture there would be less confusion over which to vote for. also opening all those links to compare the pics is a pain.

elitephoto

jerth...yours looks good buddy. You should be in 2nd place ;) 2nd place photo now is out of focus and not to be rude but im un sure as to why it would be in 2nd over some of the others.

mike22cha

Dang there are a lot of people voting. Elitephoto, I think it's safe to say you won. Congrats. I'm happy with my 3 whole votes though.(Actualy 2 because I voted for myself
)

elitephoto

Thank Mike22. To bad about our Chargers!
Crazy how many people voted on this topic yet the others that are up to be voted out dont have 100+ voters...I dont get it.

mike22cha

Thank Mike22. To bad about our Chargers!
Crazy how many people voted on this topic yet the others that are up to be voted out dont have 100+ voters...I dont get it.
To bad? Well our hopes for a Championship are over, but we still can win our division and make it in the play offs. Today we play the Vikings! I was going to go to that game, but some how my mom never got around to getting tickets and stuff.
Ya but Yellow Tangs are pretty popular. One of the reasons I was drawn to saltwater was seeing one at *****(I know, crappy store, haven't bought one thing from there).

elitephoto

yes thats why I say to bad for OUR Chargers...Championships are out the window. and *****... Please dont buy salt fish there ;)