yellow tang

subielover

Yes, bad idea. Any tang would not really be well suited long term for a nano. I would stick with the smaller fish, that most of us have in our tanks i.e.clowns, firefish, gobies, etc.

mscenter58

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2732361
Yes, bad idea. Any tang would not really be well suited long term for a nano. I would stick with the smaller fish, that most of us have in our tanks i.e.clowns, firefish, gobies, etc.

what about the tiny version of the tangs? is there really a difference

mscenter58

yea it says that ther is a littler version of of a yellow tang it gets about 1-2inches or something like that and i have a small version of a blue hippo and its been doing wonderfully

yerboy

tiny version? i think someone is blowing smoke up your butt. far as i know there i no smaller version of a blue hippo tang or any tang for that matter.. i think your mistaking the arival size of the fish for maximun length. If you order a tang from this site that says its 1-2" that means when you get it it will be 1-2" long desnt mean it will not still grow to 6-8 inches.

aquaguy24

do tang patroll like to keep an eye on the nano section?...if u watch tangs swim in a hige tank u'll realize that these fish need and deserve long tanks to roam and graze on algea allday...

dude mscenter58 ur a total noob if u thought there was a tiny version of yellow tangs what is there a magical potion
that makes them stay tiny hahahahahahahh