Yellow watchman goby real shy

oceanminded

Does anyone have experiences with YWG? I added mine today and he has stayed behind my powerhead. Seems like he is scared to death. I have a 190 gal tank with lots of live rock and more than enough sand. Is this normal for the first day? I just thought he would at least go to the bottem and hide.

lionfish28

Well he/she could still be acclimating to your tank and can take some time for the fish to be fully acclimated.My V.lion took about a 5days to get fully acclimated. Just dont worry about it.

chandler04

What other fish do u have in it? Not like it will make a huge difference. I call it the.... denial stage, lol. I joke about it. Some dont take it too well. Like, yer a little kid, then you are brought to nursery skool, away from mommy (LFS) then after getting used to (or not) the lfs, you are then sent immediately to a museum where all of the other kids are poking at you and making fun of you, everything looks weird, and there is a big person staring at you through the glass (yer tank). LOL. Puts in kinda in perspective. Buck up though, hell be fine. Just make sure he eats within the week:D