Yellowed striped Maroon Clown fish

Anyone ever hose a yellowed striped maroon clown? I was thinking about getting one today. It seems like its a sweet looking fish. I suppose there the same as a regular maroon clown. Thanks for any info.

Don't get it unless you want to have the most aggessive fish in the world I had one as one of my first fish and I hated it it was so mean it would chase my fish around to no end and it would even bite my xenia coral until it died so I gave it to a friend and he had to geive it back to the fish store because it was a terrer in his tank too.

nm reef

Never tried the maroons but I do have a mated pair of perculas in my fo..........outstanding community fish....great fun to watch plus oustanding color.......some day after I up-grade the lighting on my fo I want to get them a nice large anomone just because they deserve one!!!!!

shel

I have a maroon clown and a maroon gold stripe. The reg. maroon is a little more aggresive the the gold stripe, but it is not a terror by any means. I would never part with either of them. There are a lot of fun to watch.
Shel

Thanks for the info on the maroons , I did read that they seem to be more aggressive then any other clownfish. I think I ll go back to the percula clowns I had luck with one of them already.