yep

squidd

Originally posted by InigoMontoya
I have one: Una punana banca (Eddie Murphy version)

Hey, vendeco (sp) Cheach and Chong version...:D

Mexican Americans love their Nana's and their Nono's and their
Nina's and their Nino's........ Nano Nano Nina Nono!
Mexican Americans don't like to go to the movies where the
dude has to wear contact lenses to make his blue eyes brown
cause don't it make my brown eyes blue.....
(sung by Cheech Marin)

7ek

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called the geek, Archie the computer
guy, to come over. Archie clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
He gave me a bill for the minimum service call $40.00. As he was walking away, I
called after him,
"So, what was wrong?"
He replied, It was an "ID ten T" error.
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired: "An ID ten T
error? What's that ..... in case I need to fix it again?"
Archie the geek just grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error
before?"
"No," I replied.
"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."
So I wrote out ...... I D 1 0 T

fender

Just what do you think you're doing Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me...but I can assure you now...very confidently...that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave...I can see you're really upset about this...I honestly think you should sit down calmly...take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently...but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission...and I want to help you.
Dave...stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave.......Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid......Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

fender

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague. And we are... the cure.

drakken

Originally posted by Banshee
MR. ANDERSON!!!!
:D
That guy trips me out.

"I... HATE... this... place. It's the smell... if there is such a thing."

m.rogers

psychoskater if i join the club do you take checks or will you take a YEP
i can not beleive that this is still going on and i know what every one will say to that YEP YEP YEP
:hilarious mike :hilarious