yep

T

thomas712

Originally posted by Grimm Reef
How come Chicken Breasts have no nipples:eek:

Thats nothing. I want to know why we always see Donald Duck in his little sailor shirt and nothing covering his bottom half. But when he takes a shower he always has a towel wrapped around his waste? Whats up with that :confused:
Thomas
Can I have a yep/yup/ and an oh yeah!

marvida

I leave for a couple of days & see what happens!
After reviewing all available data I must conclude........................yep.
I offer this as support to my position:

T

thomas712

Marvida-
Now if you had given this evidence in support of YEP on the first page then none of use would still be disscussing it now we would all be on the same page. Thanks so much for your illuminating exposure to this problem. I am especially pleased to see your example hosed within a right rectangular parallel piped. Yep glad to see it.
Thomas

Originally posted by Grimm Reef
How come Chicken Breasts have no nipples:eek:

<post picture of Butthead and Beavis here>

and also, I wonder why my turbo snails flock onto my heater like the salmon of capistrano??
<post picture of Lloyd Christmas here>

jrpage

Originally posted by MarVida

Who do you think you're kidding MarVida?
We all recognize those plans as being the top secret recipe for Silly Putty!
Rhonda

grimm reef

Originally posted by MarVida
I leave for a couple of days & see what happens!
After reviewing all available data I must conclude........................yep.

MarVida,
There is a flaw in that equation in that Peak to Peak x.707=I/P will cause the Flux Capacitor to difribulate which effects the Space Time continuim that further exacerbate' [not be be confused with exacerbation, or the term used for self enlightenment ]
the issue which causes a malodorous impact on the cerebellum.
In laymans terms it's F.U.B.R. :D

squidd

Originally posted by waterfaller1
~~~~~~~~~~~I Have All The Answers~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WISE SAGE~

But...Do you know ALL
The Questions????:thinking:

squidd

Originally posted by waterfaller1
Oh,and Squidd..I was J/K..I don't even know the Q's..let alone the Answers....:nervous: :notsure: :thinking: :D..

I thought for sure you were going to say...."YEP" :D

skirrby

yep... but how can you prove chickens dont have nipples.. maybe they have just their own special kind?

karajay

Nah! It had to be the soldier that Mulan brought home from the war.
Would you like to stay for dinner? Would you like to stay forever?

My mom sent this to me...
Enjoy!
When I was a child in the 1950s the bathing suit for the mature figure was boned, trussed and reinforced, not so much sewn as engineered.
They were built to hold back and uplift and they did a good job.
Today's stretch fabrics are designed for the prepubescent girl with a figure carved from a potato chip.
The mature woman has a choice-she can either go up front to the maternity
department and try on a floral suit with a skirt, coming away looking like
a hippopotamus who escaped from Disney's Fantasia or she can wander around
every run of the mill department store trying to make a sensible choice
from what amounts to a designer range of florescent rubber bands.
What choice did I have? I wandered around, made my sensible choice and
entered the chamber of horrors known as the fitting room. The first thing
I noticed was the extraordinary tensile strength of the stretch material.
The Lycra used in bathing costumes was developed, I believe, by NASA to
launch small rockets from a slingshot, which give the added bonus that if
you manage to actually lever yourself into one, you are protected from
shark attacks as any shark taking a swipe at your passing midriff would immediately suffer whiplash.
I fought my way into the bathing suit, but as I twanged the shoulder strap in place, I gasped in horror my bosom had disappeared!
Eventually, I found one bosom cowering under my left armpit. It took awhile to find the other. At last I located it flattened beside my seventh rib..
The problem is that modern bathing suits have no bra cups. The mature woman
is meant to wear her bosom spread across her chest like a speed bump. I realigned my speed bump and lurched toward the mirror to take a full view assessment.
The bathing suit fit all right, but unfortunately it only fit those bits of me willing to stay inside it.
The rest of me oozed out rebelliously from top, bottom, and sides.
I looked like a lump of play dough wearing undersized cling wrap.
As I tried to work out where all those extra bits had come from, the prepubescent sales girl popped her head through the curtain, "Oh, there you are!" , she said, admiring the bathing suit.
I replied that I wasn't so sure and asked what else she had to show me.
I tried on a cream crinkled one that made me look like a lump of masking tape, and a floral two piece which gave the appearance of an oversized napkin in a serving ring.
I struggled into a pair of leopard skin bathers with ragged frills and came out looking like Tarzan's Jane, pregnant with triplets and having a rough day.
I tried on a black number with a midriff and looked like a jellyfish in mourning.
I tried on a bright pink pair with such a high cut leg I thought I would have to wax my eyebrows to wear them.
Finally, I found a suit that fit . . ... a two-piece affair with a shorts style bottom and a loose blouse-type top.
It was cheap, comfortable, and bulge-friendly, so I bought it. My ridiculous search had a successful outcome, I figured. When I got home, found a label which read --"Material might become transparent in water."
:scared: :nope: :nervous: :help:

Another one:
NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!! ALL ARE WELCOME!
Evening classes for men. Starting this month! Note: due to thecomplexity and level of difficulty
of their contents, each course will accept a maximum of eightparticipants each.
Topic 1. How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step with slidepresentation.
Topic 2. Toilet paper rolls: do they grow on the holders?Round-table discussion.
Topic 3. Differences between the laundry basket and the floor.Pictures and explanatory graphics.
Topic 4. The after-dinner dishes and silverware: can they levitateand fly into the kitchen sink?
Examples on video.
Topic 5. Loss of identity: losing the remote to your significantother. Help line and support groups.
Topic 6. Learning how to find things, starting with looking in theright place instead of turningthe
house upside down while screaming. Open forum.
Topic 7. Health watch: bringing her flowers is not harmful to yourhealth. Graphics and audio tape.
Topic 8. Real men ask for directions when lost. Real-lifetestimonials.
Topic 9. Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallelparks? Driving simulation.
Topic 10. Learning to live: basic differences between mother andwife. Online class and role playing.
Topic 11. How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxationexercises, meditation and
breathing techniques.
Topic 12. How to fight cerebral atrophy: remembering birthdays,anniversaries, other important
dates and calling when you're going to be late. Cerebral shocktherapy sessions and full lobotomies
offered.
Upon completion of the course, diplomas will be issued. Registernow! Contact your the
nearest Society of Typical Men (STM)

karajay

Originally posted by Jillian Ayers
Topic 1. How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step with slidepresentation.

I know someone who belongs in this one. :rolleyes:

aarone

Jillians posts are not fair! False, misleading and totally untreu...wait arent those all the same?:notsure
Guys can i get a yep?
YEP!:cheer:

nm reef

yup...hard to believe this thing still lives!Being as its now Christmas Eve...we should stop all yep and yup until after the holidays.
OK?:hilarious