YES!!!!!!!! My first oline order is here. tanx swf.

bluering09

I just finished acclimation 30 minutes ago and everything looks ok, except for my Royal Gramma that kinda have a torn fin (I m keeping an eye on him)
in my order I got a Dotty Back, Royal Gramma, 50 blueleg Hermen Crabs and about 20 + snails. Yesterday as I was shopping for something new I came accross the Yasha hasa Goby and I purchase one too (I m keeeping an eye on it cause its to tiny) but I m afraid the Coral Banded Shrimp will get the best of him.
Right now both fishes are kinda hiding, I cant wait till they start to loosing up and enjoy their new house.

dinki

Cool stuff! I bought a Royal Gramma from here and she is beautiful. I will tell you that she hid for a couple days and after about six weeks is finally becoming more social. Before she would hide in the rocks until feeding time. Don't be surprised if your RG is shy for a while.

caseysimp7

Originally Posted by bluering09
http:///forum/post/2462774
I just finished acclimation 30 minutes ago and everything looks ok, except for my Royal Gramma that kinda have a torn fin (I m keeping an eye on him)
in my order I got a Dotty Back, Royal Gramma, 50 blueleg Hermen Crabs and about 20 + snails. Yesterday as I was shopping for something new I came accross the Yasha hasa Goby and I purchase one too (I m keeeping an eye on it cause its to tiny) but I m afraid the Coral Banded Shrimp will get the best of him.
Right now both fishes are kinda hiding, I cant wait till they start to loosing up and enjoy their new house.

what size tank do you have? and nice list

paintballer768

Very nice. CBA and arrow crabs Ive seen pretty much be kings of the tank. Just make sure the gramma and yasha gobies can get food that he cant, and theyll be fine. Good luck with them!

bluering09

I have 2 tanks now a 24g AquaPod and a 29g Regular. I have them all in the 24g but I think I m going to take out the dotty back because it might kill my yasha goby.
I m trying to get some picts for you guys soon.

bluering09

I m trying to but he is so small I cant see him at all, I m freaking out two more hours or I will start to remove rock to see if he still alive. He is ver very tiny and costed me $35.
plz pray for him.

halostalker

hey is the dotty back u talking abotu a Fridmani Pseudochromis?? b.c i believe they r called that.
the reason im asking is b.c i want to do a small invert thank and was wondering if that fish wouldn't be aggressive to my inverts like pom pom crabz sexy shrimp. ect

bluering09

No it is the Neon Dottyback I have. and by the way the dottyback is getting along with royal gramma and is best friends with the demsel. However both the demsel and the royal hate with other.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by bluering09
http:///forum/post/2463551
No it is the Neon Dottyback I have. and by the way the dottyback is getting along with royal gramma and is best friends with the demsel. However both the demsel and the royal hate with other.
Anything best friends with a damsel is only temporary haha. I think you should be ok, shrimp catching fish isnt too likely. Worse comes to worse, transfer one of them into the other tank and let it grow out a bit.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by HaloStalker
http:///forum/post/2463204
hey is the dotty back u talking abotu a Fridmani Pseudochromis?? b.c i believe they r called that.
the reason im asking is b.c i want to do a small invert thank and was wondering if that fish wouldn't be aggressive to my inverts like pom pom crabz sexy shrimp. ect
I've never had any issues with my fridmani and inverts with the exception of my sally lightfoot being added. The fridmani stalked the crab for about an hour and nipped at it (rather harmlessly) for a while, but now they get along perfectly fine.