yet again, lights for sale in michigan

leigh

hey all--so the fishstore i was selling the lights through on consignment decided to close :( so, i still have lights for sale
1: 260 watt jbj pc with flip top stand that needs new bulbs
2: 130 watt coralife pc with 5 month old bulbs
best offer. i'd prefer not to ship cause i don't have the boxes and all and i doubt it's really financially efficient for anyone to pay for box, shipping, and insurance, but if you want to, that's your choice :)
-leigh

mendy1220

Leigh:
What model is the jbj lights? Looking for one that has fans and separate light swithes. How old are the lights, you said the bulbs need replacing. Send me a price, willing to pay for shipping and insurance if price is right.
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

leigh

road--sorry they're both 48"...not likely to work on a 10gal.
mendy--they're the formosa jg3 i believe--there are 2 light switches each connected to 2 65w bulbs--and one of the switches also powers the fans. the bulbs were probably 9-10 months old. i was starting to have some cyano issues when i broke the tank down and my suspicion was that it was due to changes in the light spectrum from the elderly bulbs.
-leigh

mendy1220

Leigh:
If the lights contain two switches that control 2 bulbs each for a total of 260 watts, two acentics and two 10k with fan I am interested. PM me with a price and I can find out about shipping and insurance.
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

leigh

Jeepboy, you got mail.
Daniel, he said he is relocating but it may be a year before he decides to do so. That and I'm still waiting on a check for the other stuff he sold for me on consignment...

leigh

oh, and btw, here are the prices I'd posted before.
260 watt JBJ pc's with flip top stand (4') (10 month old bulbs-needs new ones) $125
130 watt coralife pc's with stand (4') (5 month old bulbs) $75
i'm definitely giving priority though to people able to pick them up (can you tell I really don't want to ship them ;) )

dcel22

Clarkston here...I may be interested. I am looking for some power compacts. Are you flexible with the price?? email me at .............