[yet another] mushroom attaching question

krishj39

I just bought some watermelon mushrooms from my LFS. Usually a rock of them costs 30-40$ there, but some of the shrooms were detached from the rocks. I got them to give me a bunch of them for 2$ each. Result, mushrooms for a great fraction of the usual cost, but minus the rock they usually come attached to. So, yesterday I tried attaching them to a rock with super glue. I thought it would work, but by this morning they had all fallen off. So, this time I tried glueing them again, and then I wrapped them with that green netting material from an old aquarium net.
Is there any reason this netting won't work just the same as the bridal veil material, or pantyhose?
How long should I wait to assume they have attached?
Should I set them high in the column where they will get more light now, or would they prefer to get aclimated at the bottom with less light (see sig for my lighting)?
Uh, anything else I should know?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Kris

cap'n pete

That will work just fine. Keep them in low to moderate light and in low current until they get attached. I would give them a good four days or so. Good luck. BTW $2, that's great, my LFS charges $5 for loose!