You just might be a Reef Addict

reefkprz

Originally Posted by keith burn
did it work or did you just dream about it and have a blank stare on your face?

the second one untill she kicked me in the shin. *S*

mcbdz

If you get your daughter a job at the lfs so you can get the 50% discount on your stuff, and she can call you as soon as the new shipments arrive so u can pick first.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Rykna
You may be a reef freak if you have ever held a funeral for you fish.
Which I did for my first gold fish, Melissa, I was 7.
im a reefreak
if you think buying a rock for 5 dollars a lb is a good deal
you might be a reef addict

mx#28

If you wash your hands three times as thoroughly to put them in your tank as you would leaving a restroom... then you just might be a reef addict!
If you buy the most expensive seafood you can find – for the fish in your predator tank... then you just might be a reef addict!
If, in the case of a disaster, you have at least four emergency plans for your fish tank, but none for your family... then you just might be a reef addict!

oceanlover

If you approve of your 17 year old daughter's boyfriend (the ones with extra large holes in his ears) because he works at the fish store and tells you when the new corals and saltwater fish arrive, you might be a reef addict.

vpotts28

If you pay your friend $100 to to stay at your house to top off your water, and feed your fish for a week while you go on vacation because you are to cheap to get a fuge...you might be a red....errrr reef addict.

prevwon

Haha this thread is great, subscribed!
If you'd rather spend your money on a reef than college then you might be a reef addict.

prevwon

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
you may be a reef addict if u spend more time watching your tank then a tv.
Hehe somebody already said that one!

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by OceanLover
If you approve of your 17 year old daughter's boyfriend (the ones with extra large holes in his ears) because he works at the fish store and tells you when the new corals and saltwater fish arrive, you might be a reef addict.

omg thats bad... hahahaa

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by PrevWon
Hehe somebody already said that one!

whoops.
well then u may just be a reef addict when you tank value is higher than your car's.

mcbdz

Originally Posted by keith burn
Looked a 2nd

[hr]
on the house to put in a 800gal tank and setup.

You just might be and addict if you think this is a good ideas.

wangotango

you might be a reef addict when your armhair is replaced with polyps...
or when you look at your 10,000 gallon pool and think about how many yellow tangs you could get... or when you plan your "midlife crisis reef" at the age of 16.
-Justin

bpaul1201

Originally Posted by WangoTango
you might be a reef addict when your armhair is replaced with polyps...
or when you look at your 10,000 gallon pool and think about how many yellow tangs you could get... or when you plan your "midlife crisis reef" at the age of 16.
-Justin

beleive it or not but down here in florida peope are getting awayfrom using chlorinated water to go strictly salt for their pools, i just tested one that my dad built for his buddy and the salt level is keep at 1.025! i have talked to him about actually converting his pool into a shark/ray/eel tank!!

might be a reef addict if you dump your girlfriend/boyfriend cuz they were eating into the tank budget!! some girls just dont understand!

this was the reason my last g/f was dumped she required more maintence then the tank!

robdog696

If when you break up with your significant other the biggest issue is who gets custody of the flame hawkfish, you might be a PAIR of reef addicts!

prevwon

Originally Posted by Robdog696
If when you break up with your significant other the biggest issue is who gets custody of the flame hawkfish, you might be a PAIR of reef addicts!
Haha that one is good