You just might be a Reef Addict

i love fish

u know ur a reef addict if u wish some company would make clothes and accessories for ur fish so u can dress them up and do their 'hair' 2 make em even prettier than what they already r, and also if u wish u could take them out with u wherever u go like in a mobile tank or an aqua leash or something.

i love fish

u might b a reef addict if you have 2 keep changing ur outfit all day coz everytime u walk past ur fish they run n hide coz the bright colors n sparkles on your clothes freak em out.
I gotta dress 2 suit my fish, so I guess I'm alittle addicted.

You might be a reef addict if the lfs is on speed dial...
When you leave the lfs they say see you in a few days!
The workers know your first and last name, phone number, tank size and tank info by heart.
The manager takes care of you when you enter the store and everyone knows that. They even go get him when they see you walk in.
You know what size tank the manager has and his stock.
You watch your tank instead of TV ( I know that was said twice) but WHILE on the saltwater fish boards.
Your kids ask how many lfs we can go to on a saturday and you hit as many as you can!
You aspire for a tank so big that you have to get into it to clean it!
My FAVORITE... you CAN'T eat seafood anymore!!!!!

grabbitt

You might be a reef addict if you have your reef display on the tv stand because you pawned the plasma for a Tyree frag.

i love fish

if u do voice overs/commentaries when ur fish r doing stuff/ or if u talk 2 ur fish then u r a reef addict,
or if u wish u could read ur fishs' mind,
or if u know which hole/cave each and every 1 of ur fish sleep in,
or if u watch ur fish for gas,
or if the minute u get home u run 2 ur dt to check every1 for any sign or disease,
or if the minute u see a bubble on 1 of ur fish u panic until it pops coz u think it might be ich,
or if u count the number of hrs, and days until u can take ur new fish out of quarantine,
or if putting a newcomer in the DT is the highlight of the week in ur life,
or if u can not w8 2 tell the kids/partner about what u saw the fish doing 2day,
u must b a reef addict

novahobbies

If you ever go to the LFS between two college finals and find something you can't live without, so you charge it and have them place a sold slip on the tank.
...Then try and sneak it home after finals and slip it into the QT tank before wifey notices.....
...Or maybe that's just me!

reefkprz

you may be a reef addict if you buy a house specificly to put an in wall tank in it and turn down several nice houses because there is no convinient "fish" room.
you may be a reef addict if you sit on the floor because you threw out the sofa to put a big tank where it was.
you may be a reef addict if when your over visiting friends you jump on SWF to see who's posting about their new corals.
you may be a reef addict if you get friends into the hobby just so you'll have more local people to swap corals with.
and lastly, you may be a reef addict if you bag your own stock at any of the local fish stores.

newtoit

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2596253
you may be a reef addict if you buy a house specificly to put an in wall tank in it and turn down several nice houses because there is no convinient "fish" room.
you may be a reef addict if you sit on the floor because you threw out the sofa to put a big tank where it was.
you may be a reef addict if when your over visiting friends you jump on SWF to see who's posting about their new corals.
you may be a reef addict if you get friends into the hobby just so you'll have more local people to swap corals with.
and lastly, you may be a reef addict if you bag your own stock at any of the local fish stores.
now I see why you got me into this addiction

stdreb27

You might be addicted when you told your wife to sit her rear on the floor and buy a tank instead of buying a couch.

metweezer

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2596345
You might be addicted when you told your wife to sit her rear on the floor and buy a tank instead of buying a couch.
You must have a wonderful wife.
Me, I just bought a couch.
If I relayed your advice to her I would surely be sleeping with the fishes

jonrn

you might be a reef addict if by the end of the month, you see your bank/credit card satements full of purchases from your lfs and homedepot.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by metweezer
http:///forum/post/2596410
You must have a wonderful wife.
Me, I just bought a couch.
If I relayed your advice to her I would surely be sleeping with the fishes

well, she was trying to get me to sell all my stuff, and buy a couch. and in all reality, there is two very expensive lazyboys in my living room. (fortunately for me she sold some of her art for enough money to buy a couch.)

keith burn

Originally Posted by i love fish
http:///forum/post/2583889
u know ur a reef addict if u wish some company would make clothes and accessories for ur fish so u can dress them up and do their 'hair' 2 make em even prettier than what they already r, and also if u wish u could take them out with u wherever u go like in a mobile tank or an aqua leash or something.

Originally Posted by i love fish

http:///forum/post/2583980
u might b a reef addict if you have 2 keep changing ur outfit all day coz everytime u walk past ur fish they run n hide coz the bright colors n sparkles on your clothes freak em out.
I gotta dress 2 suit my fish, so I guess I'm alittle addicted.

omg you have it bad lol