tizzo

Originally Posted by reef46
gotta love freetranslations.com

NO NO NO!!!...
babelfish dot altavista dot com.

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by Tizzo
He had to many carrots, he's orange...
Maybe... they just don't teach that in Frances elementary classes... Which begs the question, "What DO they teach"... French... boy my mind wanders...
fries, toast, kissing...
WHAT'D JOO THINK I MEANT??
Yes they teach that stuff in France. That guy apparently was very uneducated and needed the money.

dual45s

Originally Posted by Pontius
II mean think about, the sun is probably hundreds of thousands of times BIGGER than the earth. how could something as huge as the sun revolve around something as small as the earth? it defies any kind of logic whatsoever.

Not really true. My wife is way smaller than the earth, and apparently the entire universe revolves around her.

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by Dual45s
Not really true. My wife is way smaller than the earth, and apparently the entire universe revolves around her.
hahahaha.

aztec reef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO1Yqd8Y2io
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvNhw...elated&search=
Que ignorante, Yo tambien estoy convensido que es un idiota...Todo el systema planetario lo ensenan desde la scuela primaria, y eso es lo basico.Ese hombre no tiene nada de sofisticado..

Qu'est-ce qui gravite qutour de la terra? Es obvio que es la luna, porque si fuera el sol tendriamos mucho mas de doce horas de luz(si no mas). el sol es muy grande, mas o menos 1392500 kilometros a comparicion de el planeta tierra que es 12756 kilometros.
Ha, ha, yo no necesito un traducdor porque el frances es muy similar al espanol..

reefforbrains

Aztec, I hear ya. When in Italy I can usually wing it with my chopped up Spanish.
I probably know 400 words in Spanish and that has been enough to get by for years in countless countries......

earlybird

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Beaucoup de programmes une fois traduits ne sont pas included/understood pour le morceau d'humeur originale.
Mais, je conviens qu'il est un idiot
Juste mon avis humble........

Tres bien. Vous avez pm.

wangotango

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Mais, je conviens qu'il est un idiot
moi aussi.
and he actually considered using the 50/50!

i love how other countries ruin good american television. i've seen "canadian idol," complete with an english guy, crazy woman, and black dude as judges. the singers are just as bad. or the spanish "deal or no deal."
-Justin