you know your addicted when

flricordia

When the only calls you accept at work are from the LRS to inform you of new coral shipments just arriving.
When you work that extra hour so you can afford just one more ricordea.
When your lunch hour is spent at the LRS.
When you call saying you will be woking late but in all reality you are stopping at the LRS.
When you walk into the LRS and you feel at home.
When you have to take one more look into your tank and you hadn't even taken 10 steps away from just looking.
When you spend more than you made that week on corals.
And when you find youself talking about corals, propagation technics and such to the people around you and they don't even know what a coral is.

scotts

You make SWF as your home page AND your avatar is a picture of one of your kids so you can remember what at least one of them looks like.

B

bonita69

When you freak out over dust film on the top of your tank water

But could care less about the 2 inches on the book case.
When your other half tells your ADDICTED and you get mad
yet you think it is funny when a fellow reefer tells you the same thing.

When your tank is cleaner than your house.
When your tank cost more to set up than an average car.
When you spend more money on water to fill your tank, than filling the tank of your car/truck.
You have more test kits than a Lab.
It is night time when you get home, and your MH lights are still on and a pretty blue color is glowing out from the windows and you think it is cool looking!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by bonita69
http:///forum/post/2495067

But could care less about the 2 inches on the book case.
When your other half tells your ADDICTED and you get mad
yet you think it is funny when a fellow reefer tells you the same thing.

Too funny!! But I only get mad when the other half tells me I'm addicted to the boards, not the tank.

I love the dust example, it's so true!!

clownfish11

when you get caught in global class on the travel mac lab lookin at the board instead of doing hte work ur supposed to.
When you spend a whole entire day just looking at ur tank
when you spend more money on your tank than you do on your food

shinobi9119

bonita69;2495067 said:

But could care less about the 2 inches on the book case.QUOTE]
hahaha since my glass box is still empty i have cardboard on it to keep dust out. Before that I actually vacumed t a few times

abethedog

You know your addicted when:
You dodge the kids when you get home from work to get a look at the tank.
When you feel guiltier for looking at the boards for 3 hours than you would looking at ----.
Didn't know that was bad word. I will change it to "questionable internet content."

ccampbell57

You would rather do a water change than watch the basketball change.
You walk around the house with salt creep on your right arm cause you are always tinkering with one your tanks.
When you start talking to your fish like they were real people..."seriously Achillies, get it together and stop picking on Pablo...you are going to make him sad!!!"
When your wife says "If it is a question about fish, then dont ask"
When you have Father/Kid night and it consists of 3 LFS and McDonalds
When you surf not one, not 2, not 3, but FOUR!!!!! Message boards!
When you gameplan when you are going to drop $3,000 on a rare angel (OMG that one is bad)
When you come home from work with a new frag, fish, or piece of LR every stinking day!!!!!
Cleaning your protien skimmer does not include washing your hands with soap!
Finally, you know your addicted when you can rattle off an message like this and cant even read or write english???????

bennyhill

IF YOUR STILL READING THIS
OH AND YOUR STILL IN THE SAME UNDERWEAR YOU HADE ON THE NIGHT BEFORE CAUSE YOUR STILL READING THIS

air_putih

^
pablo ?? who named their fish pablo ?? wahahahha..too funny...
vote for pablo ... i mean..pedro...
you knwo you're adidcted wehn yuo raed tish wodrs so fsat you dnot evne knwo tath it's all worng.....
wait..
did you know that human brain can read correctly eventhough we put the rest of the letter in the wrong place but the first letter ??? <=== geek...sorry

natclanwy

You know your addicted when you come home from work and your wife greets you with a hug and your looking over her shoulder at your tank wondering whats been going on in there today.

uhm....I think I'm in serious trouble! Who's couch am I laying on again? and.....this is called saltaholics anonymous? or what!!!

sh2000

when you take out your live rock daily and weigh it for fun, then reaquascape and set back 54 corals.

crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2497559
You walk around the house with salt creep on your right arm cause you are always tinkering with one your tanks.
Thats when you can pry your self away from the tank
When you start talking to your fish like they were real people..."seriously Achillies, get it together and stop picking on Pablo...you are going to make him sad!!!"
When you start talking for your fish and have different voices for each fish , Some even speak other launguges that you your self don't speak .
When you have Father/Kid night and it consists of 3 LFS and McDonalds
And at that McDonalds is eaten in the car between the LFS.
When you surf not one, not 2, not 3, but FOUR!!!!! Message boards!
When you have all four set up as your home pages
Cleaning your protien skimmer does not include washing your hands with soap!
what a little detrius between friends