You know your in trouble when....

woolfe

I have a new one....
You know your in trouble when: You finish installing a new floor & think to yourself wow a tank would look awesome right there! Three weeks later, the trim still isn't even bought, nevermind installed.

triga22

How about this. You know your in trouble when youd rather spend money on your fish than your wife.. SHHH No one needs to know.

mrsdorothy

You know you're in trouble when your husband goes out and buy you a mini fridge and small storage cabinet to put your fish stuff in. He opened the cabinet for a jar of peanuts and came out with prime reef flakes.

doglvr

Phew, glad to see that I am not alone! Paydays come around and it's groceries for me or some new treasure from the LFS.
Somehow the LSF always wins & I'm eating soup or cereal. :cheer:

chilwil84

the pictures show one thing all the basics are covered the fish are full and happy and u have what it takes to forget what it took to make the fish full and happy speaking of bacardi time for a refill i just finished a water change

merredeth

Now you know you're in trouble when the grandkids come over and go into the refrig and find 'their shelf' that was once full of juice and other healthy snacks for them has been replaced with DT's Phytoplanton, Marine Snow, a jar of food soaking in garlic, etc. etc....
God help me if Jaedin, Daltin or Rylie decide the green bottle of Phytoplankton is mistaken for Juicy Juice.
Denise M.