You know you're a pyro when

reefkprz

I can see this turning into the news report like the kid who made homemade c-4 and tried to kneed it with a hammer........ that kid should have been given a darwin award.....

reefkprz

that said I have made homemade fireworks for years, it can ber fun it can also be very dangerous, any precautions possible should be used when handeling potentially explosive stuff.
I have to say hands down making homemade thermite was the most fun, we put some on the hood of a car and it burnt through the hood and continued down into the engine block before it burned out, made a wicked cool hole (this was done in a junkyard)

stdreb27

I had a friend who back in the 60's was in a pyro club at school. They did so much stupid stuff. Once the prez made nitro put it under an abondoned car in the desert. Blew it 50 feet in the air. Later on the prez because an engineer at los almos. So there is hope for you.

stdreb27

My new wife is soo mad at me. She wants me to get rid of it all. Anyone here houston want to blow up a few fireworks?

my dads awesome. he taught me how to make all of those things; tnt, thermite, flaming potato gun... then again, he said that if he ever saw me actually trying to make anything, besides the potato one, he'd kill me.

theres lots of blueprints/vids on the internet. also, dont use ANYTHING really flammable (i.e., gasoline, carosene, lighter fluid) just use something like axe, or the potato gun could explode.