You'll never believe what happened to me last night..

teresaq

my poor little bi-color blenny had the same experiance, except, he had a giant foot come down right on top of him. I was rearranging the tank, and took a piece of live rock pout and set it on a towel,.

schadiest1

that was great!
I have Oscar's cousin living on my reef, and I told him the story.... He knows Oscar will come out of this alright. From what he said, Oscar is pretty tuff.

devildog01

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
my poor little bi-color blenny had the same experiance, except, he had a giant foot come down right on top of him. I was rearranging the tank, and took a piece of live rock pout and set it on a towel,.
thats sad...is he still living?

aelene

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Hey! Does Oscar know you're using his login?

He said it was okay as long as I didn't get him kicked off the boards.

aelene

Hey guys! Quick update, Oscar FINALLY made it back home today. (The clownfish came back with him, although I think he would have preferred it if they stayed in the QT tank
) He's doing great though! He found his old cubby hole within a couple hours. He wanted to say HI to you all so he had me take a pic for him.

aelene

He did it again! I swear... either Oscar has nine lives or LMB's can live outside of the water and no one told me about it!!
I finally moved into the new house this week and yesterday I broke down the main tank and got it ready to move. Well, Oscar absolutely refused to leave the rock he was hiding in. I guess he figured he wasn't moving for the third time. Unfortunately he didn't calculate his move well, since he wouldn't get out of the rock... the rock went with him! I had to bag him (and his rock) together and hope it would be sufficient.
Well, I get to the new house and open up the box with all my live stock, and of course there is Oscar's bag completely drained of water. I could see him just sitting in the middle of the rock with no movement, and of course no water
I dropped him in the tank with his rock just in case, and what do you know....hours later he's swimming around eating algae! Crazy fish! :cheer:

hot883

Originally Posted by Aelene
He did it again! I swear... either Oscar has nine lives or LMB's can live outside of the water and no one told me about it!!
I finally moved into the new house this week and yesterday I broke down the main tank and got it ready to move. Well, Oscar absolutely refused to leave the rock he was hiding in. I guess he figured he wasn't moving for the third time. Unfortunately he didn't calculate his move well, since he wouldn't get out of the rock... the rock went with him! I had to bag him (and his rock) together and hope it would be sufficient.
Well, I get to the new house and open up the box with all my live stock, and of course there is Oscar's bag completely drained of water. I could see him just sitting in the middle of the rock with no movement, and of course no water
I dropped him in the tank with his rock just in case, and what do you know....hours later he's swimming around eating algae! Crazy fish! :cheer:
See what happens when people asked for "Oscar II"? Great stories, big worries. Ha! Still LMAO on the first story. Geez, some fish owners.