your 75 gallon

blaze420

who has a 75 and what fish do you keep. im at a crossroad trying to decide aggresive or comunity. door #1 or 2 done em both anyway what do you guys have in you 75s

scotty

in my 75 i have a yellowtail damsel, blue tang and a spinned box puffer(who is the coolest thing ever btw).....i am starting to think about what else to add now, but have no clue....all i know is i want something compatable and not blue...any suggestions???? scott

jacksonpt

I'm just starting my 75g. Right now all I have is a banded moray eel, which is very cool. I'm set on a female bluejaw trigger, but that probably won't happen until after the holidays. I'd also like to add a smaller lion (either a radiata or a dwarf) and possibly a french angel. The angel will outgrow my tank, so I may substitute a yellow or purple tang for it.
scotty
- do you have a pic of your boxfish? It sounds like one I saw at my LFS that I really like, but I haven't been able to find any info on it, at least not by the name my LFS called it.

scotty

i don not have a pic of him unfortunately, but he looks just like a porky puffer except that his spines do not lay flat...he is just a little guy - about 2 inches.....my lfs had him labeled as a burr puffer, but the pics i have seen online all call it a spiny box puffer....he has a personality unlike any fish i have ever encountered, and he has already eaten out of my hand....very cool fish...scott