Your favorite fairy or flasher wrasses

detguy313

I would like to see what everyones favorite fairy or flasher wrasses are..and if you have a pic please post it too..i will dig up my favorites and post them..they don't have to be ones you have as a few of my favorites are ones i probally will never get beacuse they just don't make it into the trade

promisetbg

Favorite fairy~ Rubrimarginatus aka red margin, Rhomboid, Lineatus, Hawaiian Flame,Rosy fin{gosh there are so many nice ones~my friend has a yellow sided, gorgeous in person, pics do not do it justice}
Favorite flasher~ McCosker's, Blue flasher

detguy313

well my favorites are the katos, bloodstain, rhomboid...plus i would really like to own the purple bonded fairy that comes out of the red sea..those are very bright...flashers is the line-spot flasher hands down for me..the best colors when flashing..i know there are more of you out there that keep these fish..lets see what your favs are

detguy313

alright i will post a couple pics of my favorites
line-spot flasher p.lineopunctatus..i want one again but i don't see them much and the ones i have seen have not looked to hot

this one i just got and will color up more eightline flasher p. octotaenia

now for the fairy wrasses
c. lineatus

c. condei..this fairy has two ways of displaying and it turns almost all silver..have not caught that yet..it only last a couple secs conde's c. condei

one way of displaying

the other

and this fish is just too sweet..i love the blue on the edges of its fins red velvet c. rubrisquamis

dispalying..what a color change

now i really like the c. blatteus alot too i do not have pics of it..it is out of the red sea and the c. lanceolatus are very sweet too

scopus tang

Alrighty then, since I know the correct name now, here you go . . . my new/favorite wrasses
Yellowfin Flasher Wrasse pair (male and female)

Male Yellowfin displaying

Male Yellowfin eating

detguy313

very pretty fish..my lfs just got one this week and one of the guys that works there got it..i wanted it pretty bad..thanks for pics