Your first coral(s).

nas19320

Blue shrooms from my LFS, I traded the original frag back to the LFS a year later and now have more than I could ever want.

aschlauf

HI Hariii2
I have never been to the V.I. Pets on Division but I got this frag from the one on Plainfield Ave which is a very nice store. I was in there again last night and he still had about five of them left for $8 and still look healthy.
I am not an expert on coral but they said they were red shrooms, mine almost looks moroon and is doing well so far. I put it low in the tank to keep the color.
If you need directions to Plainfield write me back, it is right next to Lowes. (Don't know how well you know GR)

Your welcome Flipper and thank you.

meadbhb

Hiya,
My first corals, bought several at once, was a two headed tourch, three headed candy cane, a mushroom rock and a rock with three types of zoo's on them.
Meadbhb

robchuck

My first coral was a small frag of xenia that I got for $5 from a LFS. It got huge, but died when I moved the tank.

nas19320

Originally posted by aschlauf
I love those blue shrooms Nas. I would love to get blue one for my tank.
Adam

Once it gets a little warmer out I'm sure I can make a frag up for you if your interested.

aschlauf

Once it gets a little warmer out I'm sure I can make a frag up for you if your interested.
Nas
I am very interested and PA is not far away from MI for the shipping. Maybe sometime is June. My email is aschlauf@excite.com when your ready. Keep me updated.:) :)
Thank a lot
Adam

shawnts106

HUM.. I think it was some metalic green starpolyps!
or red mushrooms!
but if you count gulf live rock as coral, then I got several open cup corals first.. and some galaxia!