Your going to laugh so hard (CAT IN TANK)

jer4916

Hello everyone,
A few days ago there was a post on here to all cat owners, and those who have seen them do something cute in there tanks...well today i woke up to find my kitty sitting in my nano tank...of course its not set up yet...but i got a REALLY good laugh.
~Chris

jer4916

LOL YES!
i was joking with my girlfriend, saying that the cat is just trying to get attention because im always focusing on my tank.
lol
~Chris

T

tizzo

Smart kitty...waiting for livestock!! Wonder if he realizes water will go in first. :thinking:
I shall deem him Garfield.

fishieness

aww man, i pictured your cat falling in your tank while trying to reach for some fish. There is nothing in the world more pitiful than the site of a wet cat.

fishieness

Originally Posted by Speg
Now please fill the tank with water.
psh..... i dont know if youve ever tried to get a cat wet.... but usualy the end result ends in a few lacerations and the person bleeding to death.

fishieness

Originally Posted by Jer4916
lol, actully my cat likes to take showers,...its funny
haha thats odd. have any pics of right after he gets out? ive had some wierd cats. i had one who would jump in the bath with me. and another one that would use the toilette.

speg

I used to have a cat with 7 toes on each of his front feet. His name was 'Rocky' (his paws looked like gloves). He didnt 'like' to take baths.. but he got them! He was a stinky stinky boy. He never once tried to scratch or bite me while I was givin him a bath.

jer4916

lol, nice...cats are so much fun...always doing random things, my cat acts as though shes a child, always wanting to play, always sleeping with me...always cuddling, and always meowing at me if she doesn't get full attention...plus she looves watching my reef with me...hehehe
i would love to see pictures of the 7 toe'd kitty
~Chris

mimzy

Jer...those pix r priceless.... u need to send them in to Bad Cats :jumping:
(check out www dot mycathatesyou dot com)

speg

Originally Posted by Jer4916
i would love to see pictures of the 7 toe'd kitty
~Chris
As far as cats go.. mine was the most amazing cat ever. He had to weigh at least 30lbs... but that didnt stop him from chasing squirrels and rabbits (which he somehow actually caught a few). He was some type of special breed, I believe the name was a Hemmingway or something.. Cat lovers would know :) The previous owners HATED to give him away but they had to move.... so..
Anyways.. unfortunatly one day I came home and he had died. He looked like he had gotten sick.
If I could find another cat like him... i'd buy him in a second.

oceana

Originally Posted by Speg
As far as cats go.. mine was the most amazing cat ever. He had to weigh at least 30lbs... but that didnt stop him from chasing squirrels and rabbits (which he somehow actually caught a few). He was some type of special breed, I believe the name was a Hemmingway or something.. Cat lovers would know :) The previous owners HATED to give him away but they had to move.... so..
Anyways.. unfortunatly one day I came home and he had died. He looked like he had gotten sick.
If I could find another cat like him... i'd buy him in a second.

i have never been a huge cat fan but in the past few weeks i have been really thinking about it. my wife really wants on and i think it would be a nice surrprise. not sure how our dog would handle it however.

speg

Originally Posted by oceana
i have never been a huge cat fan but in the past few weeks i have been really thinking about it. my wife really wants on and i think it would be a nice surrprise. not sure how our dog would handle it however.
I wish everybody could have had a cat like mine. He was a huge topic starter.. the first thing people used to say when they walked in was 'MAN! Thats a huge cat!'.
He was also so sweet when he wanted to be.... or he was very playful which you wouldnt expect. He used to be a inside-only cat.. but I quickly got tired of cleaning up that big things crap.. so I would let him out just like a dog. He would go out and do his business and maybe chase a squirrel... then come back in and sleep.