Your Photos..

grouperhead

Everyone has some great looking fish! My sfe is about 28" and has TONS of yellow on him. They are awesome fish. Bo

u235a4

to sammy.....thanks for clearing that up I've always wondered but never did much info looking on the matter i did post a msg also on length...how long does it take them to grow. and can one get a female......

hnf2k

stacy, i noticed you have eels in with shrimp. they dont eat them or bother them? what about snails and hermits?

stacyt

My ghost ribbon eel is in a tank with shrimp, snails, and crabs. He has never bothered any of them. Sometimes he will even allow the cleaner shrimp to come up and clean on him. A freind of mine has a ghost ribbon as well, and his ate some of his cleaner, so I think its hit and miss as to whether or not you can keep them together.

stacyt

Actually my LFS has a ghost ribbon that has been there for a couple of months. They already have it eating frozen food, and it hasn't eaten any of their inverts that are in the tank with him. I thought about buying it, but most people said not to take the chance of having 2 of them in a tank together. I couldn' part with my eel because it's one of my wifes favorites. She'd kill me if I got rid of it. I do have a really mean moray I'd send you. It'll eat anything that it can catch.

stacyt

Not really sure of the type. I was told it is a jeweled moray. Currently he is about 12", and I was told they get about 36".

hnf2k

mike, you didnt post a picture, but if you can figure out what you did wrong i would love to see the tessy.