your suggestions-72 gal

i have 2 true percs, 2 yellow tangs, and a lionfish.
nass snails
blue leg hermits
and corals
what else could i add or is it topped out?

K

kikithemermaid

How big is the lionfish? IMO you may be at your limit, because he's going to get even bigger.

bill109

in a 72, you will have problems with the fish you have.. im not sure about tht lion but some ae known to get the size of a basketball and 2 yellow tangs will get big for that tank..
imo, i wouldnt add anything els, i would take a tang and a lion out, and add a small fish or 2.
just my 2 cents

krazykarel

If you got rid of the lion and maybe the tang (if this would be an option for you) you could definitely have room to play with. You could maybe get a pygmy angel, a royal gramma, a fairy wrasse, or a hawk fish.
Btw...How much coral do you have? Let's see a pic or two and maybe we can help you with selection.

zeke92

if i had a 72 i would get an eel (if you already have a lionfish). but like they said you might have problems or be at your limit already.
an eel would love those clownfish i bet. if you know what i mean.

im just starting i only have coral frags right now that are growing. my tank is my avatar, i do have a 120 gal that is unused right now. it was my fw tank and i got rid of the cichlids. should i convert and play with that.

brandon7491

im just starting i only have coral frags right now that are growing. my tank is my avatar, i do have a 120 gal that is unused right now. it was my fw tank and i got rid of the cichlids. should i convert and play with that.
umm duh!!!! lol u will have so much more room to play more room for fish and coral to grow. i say go for it!

sold the lionfish, found out im pregnant and my husband deploys this weekend so ill stay with my fish i already have left and the coral. thanks