Youtube Video of my 120.

skiutah

Originally Posted by patandlace
Nice tank. I like the fish selection. Is Kent paying you for the product placement?

Hahaha... It's sooo nice to have these auto dosers in the tank now.. It keeps my numbers right on the money. A lot less maintenance and headache for me.

blazehok68

AWESOME! i have the same tank. 48x24x24 how much rock do you have? everybody says my tank is too small for a sailfin, how long have you had yours and how is he doing?

m0nk

Amazingly lively tank!! That should be a model for everyone, since it really makes me think of the natural reef settings!

I also really like the mandarin, looks like it's thinking "ok, there's a copepod, wait, no there, wait, i'm gonna get this one, wait, no this one, ok, here I go, i'm going, gonna do it".

aquaknight

Great looking I am one for stuff so much possible under the stand too lol.
What would you call that wrasse at the beginning and at the end in front of the mandarin, just a generic Christmas wrasse?

blueeyes

Which chemicals are you auto dosing and how much are you dosing each day. And how did you set up your auto doser. Thanks for your help. I have a 75 gallon reef tank.

skiutah

Here is a list of my fish... I know it's a lot, but it works. I have not lost 1 fish, star fish or coral in 2 years.
The 2 Mandarins get a long great and so do the 2 Pygmys together. The only fighting I see in my tank is the Bi-Color Anthia bully's the other 5 Anthias around.
Automatic Dosers for my chemicals.
I have a company come to my house weekly and adjust all my levels accordingly. They also do a 10% water change ever other week.
I have moon lights and night, hallides and blues for the day.
1-Purple Pseudochromis
2-Mandarin Gobies
1-Scissor Tail Goby
2-Cleaner Wrasses
1-Hippo Tang
1-Lopezi Tang
1-Kole Tang
1-yellow Tang
1-Sailfin Tang
2-Percs
1-Jaw Fish
1-Diamond Goby
1-Potter Angel
1-Coral Beauty
5-Bartlett Anthias
1-Bi-Color Anthia
1-Christmas Wrasse
1-Filamont Flasher Wrasse
270 lbs of Live Rock
150-Hermits
25-Porcelain Crabs
6-Maxima Clams
5-Cleaner Shrimp
2-Fire Shrimp
5-Peppermint Shrimp
1-Sand Sifter Star Fish
1-Purple Linkia
1-Orange Linkia
1-Marble Linkia
1-Blue Linkia
1-Red Serpent Star Fish
1-Stripped Serpent Star Fish
1-Blue Urchin

azfishgal

Originally Posted by m0nk
I also really like the mandarin, looks like it's thinking "ok, there's a copepod, wait, no there, wait, i'm gonna get this one, wait, no this one, ok, here I go, i'm going, gonna do it".

This is exactly what I was thinking. He was so cute!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by skiutah
Automatic Dosers for my chemicals.
I have a company come to my house weekly and adjust all my levels accordingly. They also do a 10% water change ever other week.
I have moon lights and night, hallides and blues for the day.
OK, now I feel better knowing you have it professional serviced and that's why it looks so great. And you are right, that's a LOT of fish, but seems like you are keeping the water in perfect condition. So what chemicals are added to your tank?