Yuma Ricordeas, will ship...

hexedagain1

I have some Yumas I am needing to get rid of. I have new babies, and need the room. I will ship. Shipping will be from 33880 zip code, and buyer pays shipping. I can ship them within Florida next day for about $10.
#1. $15

#2. $20

#3. $35 This one has two on it

#4. $25

#5. $20

#6. $15

#7. $35 This one has two on it

#8. $20

#9. $25

#10. $15

flricordia

Sweet and great prices. I am suprised they are not all sold already. Wish school wasn't starting and cost of everything so high or I would have to jump in a couple of them.

swat_186

hey im interested in some rics. looked up price of shipping to 47374 says around 25 dollars for overnight. email me please swat_186 @ msn dot com.

earnit33

Hey HEX! Do you know if that store in Lakeland is opened up yet? Haven't had a chance to get over there to see! yet.

hexedagain1

1, 4, 8 and 9 are sold.
earnit33 I haven't seen anything about it ever opening. It would be nice to get a decent store locally.

spiderwoman

My #'s 1, 4, 8 and 9 came in and are in the tank now. Already looking great. They are fat and clearly come from a very healthy and happy tank. I will take pics as soon as they are fully acclimated in.
A+++++ seller

hexedagain1

Don Lino, I do need to get by there soon. I need to see what you have left.
KelliG, pm has been sent.
SpiderWoman, glad to hear that, and can't wait to see what they look like in your tank. Thanks again.
think_tink13, pm sent, and I can ship UPS ground next day to you for $10. I am waiting for a reply back on #7right now, but will keep you informed on it.
All pm's should have been replied to. Please let me know if I missed you.