Yumas 4/Sale~ Lakeland FL

don lino

I have a few of my pride and joy yumas up for sale. I will ship with your choice of method. I know usps runs around $25. overnite and about $10. priority. PM me your zip and I will check with either USPS, DHL, FedEx and UPS.
Local pick up is welcomed.
#1- $45.

#2- $35.

#3- $40.

#4- $40.

#5- $35.

#6- $30. (2 polyps)

Thanks for the interest... And PM me for a sweet package deal.

dkfloyd

OMG. The most beautiful Yuma I have ever seen. It was delivered today, in the tank and absolutely beautiful.
Anytime you are selling stuff, let me know.

Thank you so very very much!!

lazman

man ive been so busy moving, its been a mission moving these reef tanks, taking it really slow, moving them one by one, still on the first one,lol,got 5 large reefs to go, got rid of the small ones, cant wait to get them all in the new place, i figured in about 10 month, what a mission, but got to do it right, hope everythings is good on your side, its been a while till i talked to you guys.

don lino

Originally Posted by Lazman
http:///forum/post/2539020
man ive been so busy moving, its been a mission moving these reef tanks, taking it really slow, moving them one by one, still on the first one,lol,got 5 large reefs to go, got rid of the small ones, cant wait to get them all in the new place, i figured in about 10 month, what a mission, but got to do it right, hope everythings is good on your side, its been a while till i talked to you guys.
Sounds cool man, let me know if you need any help. All has been good here. Tank is maturing alot nicer...