zebra eel

j-spot

I am looking to sell a 3 foot zebra eel to someone who knows how to take care of him. My plans for upgrading to a larger system for the eel have fallen thru and in the best interest of the eel I think I need to get him in a better home. I have never shipped a live animal and know very little about, so I would feel much better about pickup only. If someone is interested and can explain the best way to ship him, let me know. I selling him for $50, possibly less to the right buyer. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at mcling@adams.net.

j-spot

I live in Quincy, Illinois. Hope someone can take him. I do have the option of taking him back to the lfs but first off he would be going into a 30 gallon tank, and secondly I work there so I know there isn't too many people I can trust around here to take care of him the right way.

cougar

Is the eel still avaliable, I live in Eastern Iowa, don't know where Quincy is though. What kind of timetable are you looking at. If it is immediately I wouldn't be able to do it. I got a 240 that I have used, but took it down, I would still need to cycle new water and live rock.