zebra eel

j-spot

I am looking to sell a 3 foot zebra eel to someone who knows how to take care of him. My plans for upgrading to a larger system for the eel have fallen thru and in the best interest of the eel I think I need to get him in a better home. I have never shipped a live animal and know very little about, so I would feel much better about pickup only. If someone is interested and can explain the best way to ship him, let me know. I selling him for $50, possibly less to the right buyer. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at mcling@adams.net.

j-spot

I live in Quincy, Illinois. Hope someone can take him. I do have the option of taking him back to the lfs but first off he would be going into a 30 gallon tank, and secondly I work there so I know there isn't too many people I can trust around here to take care of him the right way.

toughguy80

I have a 110G home for him. It's been established 3+ years now. Only residents in it are a fuzzy lion, foxface and a niger trigger at the moment. Was gonna break it down and turn it into a reef but to be honest I've always wanted a zebra and would be more than happy to take him off your hands. I have 6+ years of saltwater experience and have kept aggressive tanks for about that long also. If that's ok with you email me at toughguy80@hotmail.com or responde here and we'll work something out.