zero edge tanks

ibew

I thought the price on these tanks was really high but if you take for instance the 75 gal model price is 2400(free shipping too) complete that includes a custom bent corners tank that is drilled(I guess you could call it reef ready) acrylic or wood stand bulkheades included no need for overflows and there sump system is awsome they attach overflows on the cabinet then come out of there to a 2 sided sump one side is dedicated to a skimmer heater ext the other side is for the fuge its a really nice design plus all flex hoses bulk heads ext are included. still out of my price range but hey great design and craftsmanship doesn't come cheap

I compared prices to what tenecor prices for there marine ready packages of a 75gal rectangle tank 48-18-20 the price was over 2500 with shipping ( for your typical 75gal reef ready tank with tank stand and canopy and wetdry)

maxalmon

Originally Posted by Ibew
I compared prices to what tenecor prices for there marine ready packages of a 75gal rectangle tank 48-18-20 the price was over 2500 with shipping ( for your typical 75gal reef ready tank with tank stand and canopy and wetdry)
I just saw the Tenecor booth and this tank. You have to admitt it's a nice system, well thought out and all you do is fill it up, turn the lights on and start fragging. You could easily build a comparable system, price it out for what it really is and the $2500 to $3500 range is not bad for that type of quality

ibew

I agree you can save alot by doing almost anything yourself. Just trying to point out that for the people that don't the price on the bigger models zeroedge tanks are very good compared to other tank manufactures defentily for the quality you get