ZeroEdge custom 13gal. Nano W/everything, OMAHA

nakadoc

I have a custom made 13gal. ZEROEDGE nano tank, custom black acrylic stand, Custom sump with cpr bak-pak skimmer and 2 filter sock holders with socks, Mag 9.5 return pump, Solana brushed aluminum 150watt HQI fixture (brandnew).
Total hieght of the tank and stand is 54" . Stand is 17.5"X17.5"X40" made out of .25" thick black acrylic. Tank is 15"X15"X15" made out of 1" thick acrylic. I filled the tank once to make sure it does not leak. There are no scratches on the tank and very minor scuffs on the stand, not even noticable.
All you really need here is a heater, salt, water, and live stock.
Pickup is in Omaha, NE and will ship at buyers expense. I will not pack this as I will not be held responsible but will take items to UPS/FED-EX and let them pack it at buyers expense. I actually packed the light fixture back up in its orginal box.
Please do your research on this tank before making an offer. http://www.zeroedgeaquarium.com/index.html
Asking $1100 OBO

spiderwoman

I just wanted to say that who ever buys this is getting an absolutely beautiful setup. I wish you were closer.

nakadoc

I always use ATO's with 2 water level sensors just in case the sump is not big enough. In this case its not due to limited space in the stand. Or like Scottdl99 said check valve.
You know you want this, LOL!

nakadoc

Also willing to trade for a GEO calcium reactor plus cash, SPS corals plus cash or the reactor, sps corals and cash ;)

nakadoc

If someone is interested in the tank, stand, sump, pump and skimmer let me know. I have interest in the light fixture and willing to part if there are serious buyers for the remaining items.
Light fixture $210
Tank, stand, sump $800
Skimmer $100
Pump $50

nakadoc

If someone picks this tank up or pays for the tank this weekend $900 for everything, shipping not included, 4th of JULY special!!!!

nakadoc

Originally Posted by nakadoc
http:///forum/post/2673664
If someone is interested in the tank, stand, sump, pump and skimmer let me know. I have interest in the light fixture and willing to part if there are serious buyers for the remaining items.
Light fixture $210
Tank, stand, sump $800
Skimmer $100
Pump $50
^^^^^^^^

nakadoc

Alright I got few interested in the tank now and its on a first come first serve basis. I can hold the tank with a non-refundable deposit.