zoa eater ID?

I caught this little guy on my zoas, it looked like he was eating them with these little blue tentacles that come out of both ends of it, I cant tell if its a bristle worm... any id would help..

in this one you can see the little blues things a bit

cranberry

Ohhhhh.... that's cool. I don't know what it is. Yes, it some sort of britleworm, but that group is large.

mscarpena

I agree with you that it was eating your zoo's. I just killed 2 of them around my zoo's and they were being eaten as well. I do not agree that it is some sort of bristle worm though. Mine was the same color and size. ALso had tenticles coming out of the front as well as the back and a few in the middle. I removed it and killed it with hot tap water. I don't know what it is, but it's a bad kritter. Also I have not added anything in a few months so it had to be in my tank for a while and dormant??

cranberry

Any worm with bristles is a bristleworm. I see bristles.
I personally would not kill it either.
Don't ya love all the same opinions we have!... LOL.

mscarpena

Well we agree on one thing.... We both love hitchhikers. I love to look at everything that people find in this wonderful hobby. I'm just sad that I hve no room left so I can not find treasures of my own.