Zoa Fragger Thing Poll

cowfishrule

Alrighty Ladies, Gentleman, Scopas tang...
I literally did nothing yesterday at work but look for zoas. Based on reading all the threads, suggestions, etc, this is the list i have come up with.
Black Wraith 80/Polyp
Bumble Bee 45/Polyp
Crazy Midnight Oranges 25/Polyp
Darth Mauls 2/80, or 3/100
Nuclear Green 48/Polyp
A Different Morph of Nuclear Greens (call it nuke green 2) 15/Polyp
Grandis Paly 120/Polyp

Pink Floyds 3/45, 4/60

cowfishrule

Purple People Eaters 60/Polyp
Purple Deaths 48/Polyp
Rainbow Palys 2/50, 3/75, 4/100
Satan's Breath (price wasnt listed)
Sopranos (price not listed)
Spyro Gyra 10/Polyp
Wild Orchid People Eaters 3/75
My criteria for research was different looking, availibility, and per polyp pricing.

My only concern is with the PPE. How do we know that these are authentic and actually came from Blane's colony, or is that not something to be concerned about?
It is multiple choice voting, so choose what you like and the top selections will be our frags of choice.
PS: There is only so much room on the poll for choices. Other morphs such as these are not listed in the poll, but are worth mentioning.
Crazy Bananas 30/Polyp
Orange People Eaters 55/2

whyamisofl

I always thought Satan's Breath and Darth Maul's were the same thing???

Also, just to clarify, all are zoa's with the exception of Rainbow Paly's and Grandis Paly's.....correct?

scopus tang

Where we not able to find a source for Armageddon? or did it just not make the list
? You've got some very nice looking zoas there, are we supposed to start voting now?

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Scopus Tang
http:///forum/post/2631706
Where we not able to find a source for Armageddon? or did it just not make the list
? You've got some very nice looking zoas there, are we supposed to start voting now?
i thought armageddons and AOG's were going to be grown by somebody that already has them.

scopus tang

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/2631719
i thought armageddons and AOG's were going to be grown by somebody that already has them.
Unless I missed it, I haven't seen anybody who has armageddons ~ AoG, I'm sure we can get covered, cause I have three different frags myself.

rebelprettyboy

No one is growing Amreggedons. lol and I havent been able to find them after a year of looking for them. That zoa frag site place had them one time so I called the guy and he said one fella bought a whole colony of like 30. I was lik what a D!@K... lol... newyas LET ME VOTE for my top 3

greenreefer

Quite a few of those are sold out on the site where you got the picks. Specificly Bumble Bees, Satan's Breath, and Sopranos, maybe others too.

jpc763

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2631761
No one is growing Amreggedons. lol and I havent been able to find them after a year of looking for them. That zoa frag site place had them one time so I called the guy and he said one fella bought a whole colony of like 30. I was lik what a D!@K... lol... newyas LET ME VOTE for my top 3
I believe I found them. You got a PM.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by GreenReefer
http:///forum/post/2631794
Quite a few of those are sold out on the site where you got the picks. Specificly Bumble Bees, Satan's Breath, and Sopranos, maybe others too.
the site i found them will have those in about 2 weeks.
talked to them already.

codylowe

Both the Darth Mauls and Satans breath pics are actually Nightmare Palys... Just to set the record straight.
I bought the "darth mauls" from the place you got the first pic from. They are Nightmare Palys as pictured below. -- I think it may be a better find than the true Darth Mauls.

codylowe

Sorry, i voted too. Just noticed that this was for the fragging club. But at least you have extra suggestions.

Also, FYI... My Nightmare palys are growing like crazy... I bought 3 a couple of weeks ago and now i have 7 that i can count, maybe more. Probably one of my favorites

flricordia

I haven't looked the thread over completely but just wanted everyone to know that the grandis paly I can get for $20 polyp. They are very large, collected local, most have no green but will green up in time. These are collected deep water and very tempermental. I have had them before. You have to keep them out of the light at first and slowely move them into the light over months time. In the mean time they will turn green. These are about 2" average across. I almost bought some the other day but I had some shopping to do and was afraid to leave them in the car with the temps being as hot as they have been.
If you all wanted me to pick some up I will and they can be added to the collection. I am not interested in getting them for individuals at this time so please don't ask. Only for the collective grow out.
I am sure they will be going fast so LMK ASAP.

michaeltx

ClownFiSH11 These photos that have a watermark on them cant be used. please be sure to look for photos that do not have the water mark on them.
its the same as posting a link. I edit the links so they wouldnt show up please correct them with new pictures without the watermarks. also be sure you have the permission of the owners to use those photos.
Thanks
Mike

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
http:///forum/post/2632533
ClownFiSH11 These photos that have a watermark on them cant be used. please be sure to look for photos that do not have the water mark on them.
its the same as posting a link. I edit the links so they wouldnt show up please correct them with new pictures without the watermarks. also be sure you have the permission of the owners to use those photos.
Thanks
Mike
thats my fault
sorry about that.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2632542
And let me ask, maybe I missed something, why are we voting on zoas/palys some of us already have?
because i never got a list of who's growing or who has what like i had asked for before i went and did lots of research. (i got yours, though, and like, 2 others).
guys, i'll organize and run this, but i need some co-operation.