Zoa Fragger Thing, The FINAL Debate!

whyamisofl

There WILL be a chat today.....mkzimms and I are going over the details on setting up a chatroom......Stay tuned!
Chat will begin at -
5pm PST
6pm MST
7pm CST
8pm EST

clownfish11

dude lest do it now....ive got 1hour before Im going out for the day...if im not here will you fill me in when I get back?

whyamisofl

The details are not done on the chatroom yet...it will be a bit before it is all finalized.
This thread will be updated with the final outcome for anyone that cannot join.
Here is the current list -
1. FishyGurl
2. m0nk
3. Clown4Life
4. Rebelprettyboy
5. PerfectDark
6. joebob7
7. Jeffreyyy
8. iyachtuxivm
9. whyamisofl
10. ClownFiSH11
11. kholla12
12. Scopus Tang
13. mkzimms
14. Shaun Larlee
15. HowardJ
16. MaTT B
17. ReefForBrains
18. Bronco300
19. jpc763
20. earnit33
21. Saltysteele
22. Mr.M
23. Spiderwoman
24. Metweezer
25. yerboy
26. flricordia
27. Bluetang66
28. coraljunky
29. Bird Dog
30. lmoore2150

m0nk

I'll try to attend, but I usually have a hard time getting on the computer until after my son is sleeping. He gets home from his mom's at 6pm and usually goes to bed at 8:30pm. Thanks.

spiderwoman

I won't be able to make it, but I'll get the info from Scopus (ok Randy?)? I'll be starting a site deployment at 8:30pm ET and I need to make final changes right before it.

clownfish11

well I mean this is a chat just for zoanthids society to get everything going IDK whyamisofl if you can tag along

whyamisofl

brenda5826....it honestly wouldn't pay for you to join this chat.
We are discussing buying very rare/expensive zoa's to grow out and sell for very cheap prices to this forum........the people listed are part of a group called - Zoa Frags Association. It is just starting, so this is just to finalize the first round.

mkzimms

if you want to come in you can... we have a while until the meeting starts if you just wana chat
myself and yerboy are in there