Zoa Nano 08

nievesgirl

some new pics of livestock some photos have natural lighting with t5's ( can't wait to go back to MH) The color change on corals under t5's are amazing tho.

Look at the 2 polyps of alien explosions !

My bleached cat eyes ( thank you t5's lol)

fcatch76

That tank is awesome, you have given me an idea...
. Must have been a PIA cleaning up all the black silicone. Anyway, great job and beautiful tank, you have put all of us to shame

nievesgirl

Originally Posted by fcatch76
http:///forum/post/2843875
That tank is awesome, you have given me an idea...
. Must have been a PIA cleaning up all the black silicone. Anyway, great job and beautiful tank, you have put all of us to shame

To clean it off the tank or ourseleves ? LOL
actually it was not hard to get it off the tank if that is what you meant. We used tape to get the nice black lines.
My bf messed his new tank up by leaving tape on too long. You have to take it off in around 5 mins he left it on for hours . So he had to use a blade to just take all black silicone off.
I want to make another small tank by myself but I want this glue or Adhesive that people use on cars. My friend has a some made with it and it looks GREAT. Take a look at the first pics this is what his tank looks like there is no silicon used. If anyone knows what this stuff is called LMK, His friend made his but didn't tell him what material.

fcatch76

Originally Posted by Nievesgirl
http:///forum/post/2843887
To clean it off the tank or ourseleves ? LOL
actually it was not hard to get it off the tank if that is what you meant. We used tape to get the nice black lines.
I want to make another small tank by myself but I want this glue or Adhesive that people use on cars. My friend has a some made with it and it looks GREAT. Take a look at the first pics this is what his tank looks like there is no silicon used. If anyone knows what this stuff is called LMK, His friend made his but didn't tell him what material.

oh yeah, forgot you had to clean yourselves up...
The adhesive might be:
3M Auto Glass Urethane Adhesive
Not sure the actual strength, but it beats OEM requirements for windshield installations.
HTH