Zoa/Paly collection

bluemantr

Originally Posted by murph145
uh oh acans i have some of those too hmmm this is guna be too much lol the mods are guna shut us down.... oh wait i am one nevermind lol

HAHAHA keep posting until we give up!!!

maelv

Ha ha ha ha....don't tempt me.....we're planning another trip to Niagara Falls in the near future.....By the way, we spent the day in Toronto when we went and LOVED it....
Acans? Oh I have some of those....the ones you can find everywhere....Acan Lords...green and red......

murph145

no kiddin those tubs look awesome i have some blues but they like shade which sucks cuz its hard to see the colors then

bluemantr

Originally Posted by Bronco300
haha, ok, ship away, email me and i'll give you my address
haha
bronco300 @ gmail . com

Sure after i give you my bank account # :)

maelv

Thanks guys, I want to let you know tomorrow my wife is going to divorce my ()() for going to the store.....
a LFS is having a sale where if you buy 100 bucks worth of items, you get anything else at 50% for up to the next $150 on the order....

bluemantr

Originally Posted by maelv
Ha ha ha ha....don't tempt me.....we're planning another trip to Niagara Falls in the near future.....By the way, we spent the day in Toronto when we went and LOVED it....
Acans? Oh I have some of those....the ones you can find everywhere....Acan Lords...green and red......

lol why not.. you dont want to have NICE CORALSSSS!!!

bronco300

Originally Posted by Bluemantr
Sure after i give you my bank account # :)
LOLOL...well send me an email at the address,see what i can dig up to give for those suckers!

bluemantr

Originally Posted by maelv
Thanks guys, I want to let you know tomorrow my wife is going to divorce my ()() for going to the store.....
a LFS is having a sale where if you buy 100 bucks worth of items, you get anything else at 50% for up to the next $150 on the order....
I give you hint.. whatever you buy its $20

maelv

lol why not.. you dont want to have NICE CORALSSSS!!!
Of course, who in the world gets into this hobby to have ugly corals??? ha ha ha ha.....

I give you hint.. whatever you buy its $20
I'll keep that in mind.......ha ha ha...too funny

bluemantr

Originally Posted by murph145
no kiddin those tubs look awesome i have some blues but they like shade which sucks cuz its hard to see the colors then
Murph how about my acans ;)