My original zoo colony closed up partially about 5 days ago, i attributed it to my recent change of bulbs. Yesterday they were closed completely and i noticed what i am assuming is zoa pox. Now i read about a supposed cure on Zoaid, but i have a problem getting them out. I got them on a frag disk, but they have since grown off the disk and attached to the rock it was sitting on. It isnt attached by much, but i didnt want to run the risk of tearing them open and killing everything else. It is not possible to remove the piece of rock, as it has been grown over by 2 other zoo colonies. What is my best course of action, i want to get the treatment started tonight.