zoa rocks/big button polyps/frogspawn FS

nwdyr

Large double head frogspawn , Very "neon green tips" and very full heads. Approx 4-4.5 inches wide. 40.00 + shipping

Large zoa rock , nice orange color. Allot of polyps
I would guess at 300+ rock even has a little Coraline algae on it 70.00 + shipping

Large very green button polyps 20 from this colony for 20.00 + shipping

Multi - rock. quarter+ size shroom brn/blue. 25 polyps of orange zoa's , 10 polyps lime green zoa , 10 polyps real nice pink zoa's 35.00 + shipping

I will combine shipping if you want more than 1 piece and will also make special price on all or 2 or more pieces. thank's for looking!

nwdyr

New pic's the other ones were really bad! Sorry. the colors are better in person , no photo skills

nwdyr

OK ,time for a wacky combo deal!!!! You get the frogspawn in the first 2 pic's ( 1 large double head!) + the large zoa rock (300+ polyps) + 20 polyps of the large button polyps + the multi-zoa rock. Price seperate is 165.00 plus shipping.....
I WILL TAKE 100.00 FOR ALL + shipping
THE FROGSPAWN ALONE IS 70.00 THAT SIZE IN THE LFS!!!!

nwdyr

The new price is 100.00 + shipping for everything!!! shipping is not much , especially when you fig how much you are saving! shipping to you would prob, not be more then 30.00. give me ur zip and I can fig it out. never saw shiping ove 32.00

nwdyr

Multi-rock is sold! thank's Box
I will re-list the whats left under a new thread. Thank,s for looking

boxer

mark it is always a pleasure doing business with you, everybody listen up this guy is the best and a great friend!!!

nwdyr

thanks box! OK the frogspawn , big zoa rock (300+polyps) and button polyps are still available. 75.00 FOR ALL!!!!

nwdyr

new price 75.00 FOR THE FROGSPAWN.... BIG ZOA ROCK...AND 20 POLYPS OF LARGE BUTTON POLYPS!!!!!!